Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we know what that means: Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner!
If you plan on taking advantage of the great online deals, did you know that you can support the Imperial Valley Desert Museum while you shop?
Tuesday, November 29 is the global day of giving after the excitement of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The Desert Museum has set a goal of reaching $6,000 for the Education Department by the end of the day November 29. You can help make that happen!
|Help support our Education Department as they work with Imperial Valley kids!|
- Follow this link to donate directly
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching donations made to nonprofits through Facebook fundraisers November 29 https://www.facebook.com/pg/IVDMuseum/fundraisers/…
- Does your company match employee donations? Find out here for free!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates!
- Share with friends and family!
- Has the Desert Museum touched your life? Enter the contest #MyGivingStory on why you give to the Desert Museum (doesn't have to be money- volunteer times, visiting frequently) and if your story wins the Desert Museum could win $10,000!